Sunday, September 14, 2008

what a special day today is

I got drunk yesterday. Split headaches and occasional shouts. Ha! I couldnt hold my liqour well. :D

I like that hangover feeling. (:

Today, is the 14th. Sucky 14.

How time flies. You aint by my side for reaching a month alrdy. This morning, took my phone, and key in the usual monthly msg, but, i managed to control myself from sending it out. Ha! All i can say is i feel weird; moody.

Perhaps, if i worked harder, things would not turn out to be this way.
Perhaps, if i actually spare a thought about you, we wont end up this way.
Perhaps, if i treat you better, things will be better.
Perhaps, im just not the girl you can give your heart to.
Perhaps... Perhaps...

I want to drown myself in alchohol, spoil my liver, and just die.

I need a good run.

Happy 7th month.

No comments: